National Popular Vote has passed Committee!!
Please, get on the phone and send emails to every Republican in the state house, NPV will take away your voice in presidential elections!
NPV will allow the Secretary of State to decide who gets Michigan's electoral votes, they can even give the electoral votes to the candidate who LOST!!
There's no time to waste!!
Call and email the DEMOCRATS TOO!!
Many democrats won their district by a very slim margin, they are at risk, those democrats need to hear from YOU!!
Target HOUSE DEMS -
Elected by Narrow Margins; NOT NPV Sponsors:
1) Jaime Churches, 27th - Wyandotte, Southgate, Trenton
Phone: (517) 373-0478
2) Jennifer Conlin, 48th - Livingston, Jackson, Washtenaw
Phone: (517) 373-7557
3) John Fitzgerald, 83rd - Wyoming and Byron Township
Phone: (517) 373-0835
4) Jim Haadsma, 44th - Battle Creek
Phone: (517) 373-2616
5) Jenn Hill, 109th - Marquette
Phone: (517) 373-0498
6) Denise Mentzer, 61st - Mt. Clemens
Phone: (517) 373-1774
7) Nate Shannon, 58th - Sterling Hts
Phone: (517) 373-1794
Elected by a Wide Margin, but told he is undecided, liked the idea behind the NPV but was concerned about what a Recount would be like under the NPV. Is also NOT an NPV Sponsor. (A very WISE concern!!):
8) Tullio Liberati, 2nd - Detroit
Phone: (517) 373-1776
Use this link to find your state representative 👇
Watch the video below to hear why the electoral college is so important and should be preserved, not abolished 👇